Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's made from what?!

Paper! That's right. Today I purchased a real book. Made from paper even. Contrary to popular belief, they are still produced, and not just in the textbook variety. For example, today I purchased "The Chronicles of Narnia." Somehow, I never managed to actually read it when I was younger. And since there is a major motion picture in the works based on said tome, I thought it important to read it before I see a film version. And I realized, it's been a while since I was so excited over a book. The latest Harry Potter book, I'm certain. And so my advice to everyone is to go out and buy a new book. Or borrow one from a friend. Or visit the library. Find something that isn't for class, a research paper, or work. Find something fun, and READ. Now I must continue this trend, and go reserve a copy of the new Harry Potter, due out this summer. Exercise your brains folks!

No comments: