Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fun thoughts

Check out www.northernsun.com. I think the usual readers will want to whip out the wallet, and purchase some of their wares. Some thoughts from posters, t-shirts, or buttons:
  • God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
  • Religion is for people afraid of going to hell, spirituality is for people who have already been there.
  • Assist airport security: FLY NAKED!
  • If the definition of beautiful gets any thinner, no one will fit.
  • I love my country, but I think we should start seeing other people.
  • Humans aren't the only species on Earth, we just act like it.
  • Nuke a godless communist gay baby seal for Christ.
  • What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?
  • Who would Jesus bomb?
  • Join the Army. Travel to exotic, distant lands, meet exciting, unusual people and kill them.
  • Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.
  • I think, therefore I am dangerous.

More shall be posted later. There are also great ones that require visuals. Seriously. Go. NOW, BITCHES!

No comments: