In other news...for the last few months Ruby Slippers has served as a shelter and refuge for wayward souls. As a result, I've drafted some "house rules." I recommend everyone do the same, especially if you often have visitors, houseguests, or long-term infestations of friends. Without further ado, I give you:
The Squatter's Guide to Ruby Slippers
- If you turn it on, turn it off when you're done using it. Especially lights.
- If you open it, close it. This includes food.
- If you get it out, put it away.
- If you spill it, clean it.
- If you break it, please notify the management.
- If you use it, replace what you can.
- Help with groceries, cooking, and cleaning are greatly appreciated. You should at least clean up after yourself. Marti is the headliner, NOT the maid.