- Tired of that famous face? Get your revenge on Britney? Hanson? Miss Cleo? Wanna box with Puff Daddy or bitch slap Keanu? Visit Assassin - the game where you kill celebrities.
- If you missed the game craze that was sweeping the labs this summer, check out Kitten Cannon. You launch a sweet innocent kitten out of a cannon for distance. Avoid cat-eating plants and metal spikes. Trampolines and explosives give you distance and speed. It's bloody and gory, and a lot of fun. Best with sound!
- Not so much with the violence, but a child of the 80's? Go visit Growing Up in the 80's. They have a host of classic 80's arcade games. You can also listen to 80's music, find song lyrics, and step into a time warp with TV theme songs. There's even a guessing game for TV themes. I stumbled onto this site YEARS ago, and still find new and fun ways to amuse myself there from time to time.
- Can't decide what you're looking for? Bored.com has many options for you. Music, games, humor, quizzes, trivia, sports. Weird stuff, dumb stuff, romance stuff. There's a little something for everyone. Squid...something tells me you should find the virtual bubble wrap. HOURS of entertainment, I tell ya. ;)
- And being my gay self, I can't help but hit you with a few VERY gay links in a final bullet point. The Gayest Skateboarder Ever. The Gayest Thing You've Ever Seen (their claim, not mine). The Gayest Pope Ever (this one's for you, Tessa). A blog post about "The Gayest Thing You've Ever Done" (seriously, read this one...there are only one or two sex posts. Linus...you must read this).
So take a moment and find some fun on a Friday...you've earned it!