Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No wonder I have no time

Recently I was pondering my schedule. As my local readers are well aware, I manage to stay fairly busy. In addition to a full-time job (where I'm STILL putting in 50 hours a week thanks to the start of semester) and several committees/boards/activist groups, I also do things to stay active. So...on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have volleyball (until the middle of October). Wednesdays are about to become AIDS Walk meetings again. When I have Family Planning meetings, they are on Mondays. Fridays are, of course, bowling nights. Saturdays are fairly booked up for the next month or so. So what's left? Occasional Mondays and weekends. With folks coming to Laramie to research for local productions of "The Laramie Project," the drag show, and the occasional bridge night (yes, I am old enough that some of the professors have decided it's time for me to learn bridge), I'm booked. This weekend I am heading to Denver for tattoo #3. I'm very excited, as I've been thinking about this one since I got #2 a little over 2 years ago. But it means another day where I'm not at home, slaving on the yard or house. Anyone want to mow my lawn for me before it snows? Patch up the fence? Find and plug the leak in the hot tub? I'm such a bad homeowner. Thank gawd I'm not still a student, or I'd be SCREWED!

No comments: