- I have a much better tan. On more of my body (stayed tuned for post #200).
- I spent a lot of time with some amazing friends. Scott, Craig, and Josh rock my world more than ever. Cory was such a trooper, and took great care of me on more than one occasion. Chuck, Jerry, and Mary are some of the most generous people I've ever met. Jess, Jessi, and Sterling kick ass, and look SO hot in 50's style garb. (End shout outs for the moment).
- I let go of myself in new ways on the dance floor, and discovered I have a whole new way of dancing inside me. More coming in post 201 (I told you...so much to tell you!). Preview: it involves glow sticks.
- I must soon live in a place that has interesting things to see and do. Example: We went to a crepe restaurant this week for brunch. A restaurant. Where the bulk of the menu consisted of crepes. Healthy. Affordable. Amazingly tasty. (And the owner was a little cutie in his 20's.)
- I went to a new gay bar this trip. The Foxhole. I bonded with 3 different lesbians who will be at Rendezvous this morning.
So much more happened this trip, and more will be revealed in short order. However, I want to share the most important lesson from the weekend. Nothing is more important than good friends/family. You can be exhausted, depressed, drunk, dancing, annoyed with your partner...and as long as you have good friends, it's all good. So to all my friends, whether you're gay or not...whether you were at Pride or not...thank you for being a part of my life. I am truly blessed for having you in my life.