Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Sugar...Aw, honey honey...

What a bleak and dreary day here in Wyoming. Nothing like a little snow a few days before June to make you go "Fuck." But it could be much worse. All things considered, I'm in a pretty good mood. The plans for the road trip continue to develop, and that has me all bouncey, a la Mandy (and Tigger, I suppose). We ran away for lunch. Yummy Mexican food, even.

Then it started raining, and we were sad. So we went for ice cream. LOTS of ice cream. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzardy-type ice cream. So now I'm in the midst of a massive sugar buzz. I figure I'll slip into a diabetic coma any moment now. And it will be good. It's been a while since I've been this hyper and happy, even if it is glucose-induced (hence the title of today's post).

So the lesson for today? Get high on sugar, or whatever else makes you giddy. And enjoy life. It's all you can do on such a gloomy day.

Oh, that and play video games. Which we're doing later tonight. Woowoo!

No comments: