Monday, February 11, 2008

I laughed so hard a little pee came out...

(2 points if you can tell me where the title comes from.)

I don't often post videos, but these gems are too good to pass up. Thanks to my office aide Janet for letting me know about the hi-larious bits of The Colbert Report I had missed. I watch The Daily Show on Comedy Central religiously, but only catch Colbert once in a while. I missed gay gold, kiddies! The first segments of his new bit "Better Know a Lobbyist" focused on the Executive Director of the Human Rights Campaign.

They are the largest GLBT political action committee in the country. While I don't always agree with their methods, philosophies, or strategies, I believe they do good work and accomplish a lot of good things. And their ED hit this interview out of the park. It does a GREAT job of showing just how ridiculous some anti-gay arguments have been in recent times. Tip of the hat to Colbert, as well!

It's 2 parts, and they're both worth it. I've embedded them below and hope you enjoy! (If YouTube pulls these specific links/uploads, just search for "Colbert" and "Lobbyist.")



No comments: