- There are 6 episodes of Murder She Wrote on each weekday. I can watch 5 of them.
- Cough syrup with codeine is a happy thing.
- It doesn't take long before you've consumed enough orange juice that you don't ever want to drink it again. I reached that point after 1 gallon. I am almost done with gallon #4.
- I am not a fan of the blanket NyQuil throws over my brain. I am a fan of the sleep I can get thanks to the Big Q.
- My muscles ACHE from all the coughing.
- I miss being able taste things.
- It doesn't take long before you're tired of sitting upright so that you can breathe. Sleeping in this position is equally tiresome.
I am, however, getting better and expect to be at work tomorrow. And I still love the Squid. :) Thanks to all who have sent good wishes, delivered dinner (heart you Jess, get better soon!), or otherwise made me smile since contracting the plague. It means a lot!