Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The scariest man running...

"I believe it is a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change to the word of the living God, and that’s what we need to do is to amend the Constitution so it’s in God’s standards rather than change God’s standards." – Mike Huckabee - January 14, 2008

Apparently, Huckabee has decided not to campaign on the "Separation of Church and State" platform. I know, not really news, but this is one of the most frightening things I have ever heard a politician say publicly. Perhaps what is so frightening is that there is a large percentage of the U.S. population who not only agree, but would see nothing wrong with the statement.

Folks, if we follow the last 8 years of blunders, lies, and hatred with this nimrod, I'm burning down the house, quitting my job, and selling my car to buy a ticket to Holland. I'll live on my sister's couch before I go through this guy. I suppose I could live with McCain. I don't know that I care if it's Hillary or Obama, as long as we're done with Republican asshats. (Please note I am not stating all Republicans are asshats.)

Today's lesson: I will come and personally kick the ass of any of my friends who don't VOTE this year. I don't care who it's for, just flipping VOTE!

PS...did I mention I'll be wearing my size 14, 6-inch high heels when I kick your ass?

No comments: