Monday, February 27, 2006

An update

So the trip to Ohio went better than we could have ever hoped. The show was great. The people were great. Our lecture went great. The trip home...well, we made it, and so did our luggage. The rest is just details, right?

Judy (Shepard) was speaking in Cleveland one of the same days we were. We didn't manage to meet up for cocktails or dinner like we'd hoped. We did, however, get a chance to talk. Judy was on the same flight back to Denver that we were. :) I love it when the universe looks out for ya. So I mentioned my Denver plans to her, and that I was working to become a professional speaker. She simply smiled and said "I'll keep that in mind." I REALLY love it when the universe looks out for ya. ;)

So tomorrow I'm off for the wonderful world of Denver. Surgery is Wednesday morning, and I'll drive down tomorrow after work. I'm really looking forward to it, and not just because it means almost a week in Denver. I really am excited by the thought I won't need glasses in the office anymore. And that it won't cost me anything out of pocket in the long run.

Just a quick little update so you know I still love you all!

No comments: