Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I hate paperwork

So today was a day to catch up on things after the vacation and the holiday weekend. Translation, I did a lot of paperwork. Hiring new people, removing terminated people, making sure I have new spreadsheets for the new fiscal year. Icky, horrible, tedious stuff that just has to happen, like it or not. And so it did. It's far from done, but it's a lot closer than it was this morning. Woohoo?

And this was the day that wouldn't end, at least as far as work is concerned. The last 20 minutes of the day are never going to be done. Ever! Of course, my allergy attack (please don't let this be a cold) isn't helping much, either. I just want to take some NyQuil (or several martinis), crawl into a ball, and sleep.

Note to self: Must buy milk and eggs on my way home.

Tomorrow: I'll work on revising the employee manual. Thrilling stuff, neh?

Lesson: Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot.

No comments: