Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Disjointed

How frustrating! Yesterday a thought ran through my head. It was a quote, and I knew I had to blog about it. Naturally the thought and the quote are long gone now, so I'll have to do this all on my own. Harumpf. I'm very sleepy today, even more so than yesterday. Last night the blog cult (at least the members in town) went for dinner at a newish restaurant in town. The food was good, but seemed overpriced. The service was excellent, as we were the only people in the place...open night can do that to you when you haven't yet advertised your opening. We then went back to my place for the latest installment of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - a first for the Fiber Monkey. "And it was good." I do hope my cohorts in crime are sleepy today as well, though Kilty McFurious (I'm tired enough to create strange names!) should wait till later to be sleepy, as he's playing with chain saws today. I just want to curl up in a ball under my desk and nap for a bit. *sigh*

I feel rather disconnected and scattered today. I had such a good weekend and was so open and in tune. I think my brain hasn't slowed down, but my attunement tripped and did a face plant somewhere along the line. I think tonight shall be reserved for a quiet evening at home and going to bed early. Perhaps a dip in the hot tub first...

This weekend proves to be regenerative as well. Drag queen bingo in Denver Thursday night and a speech tournament Friday and Saturday. It's the national qualifier, so it SHOULD be full of decent competitors with at least a smidge of talent. Much more interesting than judging a novice tournament.

I'll try to write more later if I'm more coherent and linear.