Friday, March 12, 2004

Productivity

Apparently I should have an internet outtage at home more often. As I awaited the arrival of the Bresnan tech this morning, I started housework. I wouldn't want my puppysitter for the weekend to stay in a dirty house, now would I? Vacuuming, laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping, changing bedding, de-furring the furniture...you name it, I did it. I've been wanting to get a lot of it done for some time, but didn't have the energy or motivation. I'm not sure what was blocking it, but it's gone this morning. I've already done 4600 steps this morning (yes...I've been wearing a step counter lately), more than the total I usally rack up all day long. The last 3 days I've been doing more walking, more moving, and I feel much better! Maybe it's spring. Maybe iI'm being more receptive to the universe. Maybe it's just time!

I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. I'm getting out of town with a good friend and I have nothing specific to do except an oil change Saturday at one in Ft. Collins. Oh yeah...and getting Abe to the airport on time Sunday morning (at 4am)! I am so going back to sleep after she's delivered. ;) As long as I don't spend TOO much money this weekend, it's going to be a very good thing. Much needed and very regenerative, I think. I won't be writing anything for the next 2 days, but as Linus said, my blog is still new and people aren't yet addicted. Hope y'all have a good weekend!